- Do What is right
- Be obedient to government & its officers
- Avoid quarreling
- If anyone is causing divisions among you, give a first and second warning. After that, have nothing more to do with that person.
- Have humility
- Enjoy life without complaining
- God declared us not guilty because of His great kindness. And now we know that we will inherit eternal life.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
v1 If I could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didn't love others, I would only be making meaningless noise like a loud gong or a clanging cymbal. v2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I knew all the mysteries of the future and knew everything about everything, but didn't love others, what good would I be? And if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain and make it move, without love I would be no good to anybody. v3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it, but if I didn't love others, I would be of no value whatsoever.
- Love is the foundation from which we deal with every situation.
- If you don't have love it profits you nothing.
- Be of a compassionate nature
- Practice love in our everyday lives.
- John 13:34 - "I give you a new command: Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another."
- This is not a suggestion but a command!
- You can love a person in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 2:4 - Everyone should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
- Be a light to a dark world, be salt to a tasteless people.
- We should share our love.
- Love covers a multitude of faults.
- Stay focused on what God wants us to do.
- John 13:35 - By this shall all men that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.
- We should be "caught up" in love and compassion.
- Overcome evil with good says Paul.
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.