The Seventh Dispensation: Fullness of Times
- The Seventh Dispensation comes after the Tribulation, which is a period of seven years. Tribulation is where the man of sin is revealed. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 - Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should not surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
- Isaiah 9:6-7 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.
- Revelation 20:4-6 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his images, neither had received his mark upon this foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and hold is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
- Revelation 21:22-27 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need for the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light there of. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
Topic: Jesus Is Knocking
- Behold/ Look/Here I am - are all saying pay attention to what I'm saying!
- The city of Laodicea was rich. The church of Laodicea was "lukewarm," neither hot nor cold, God said that He would spew them out of His mouth.
- They were counseled to buy of Him gold tried by the fire, that they may be rich.
- Jesus the Christ is the gateway to eternal life.
- Satan strives to dilute or cause us to doubt our faith.
- Faith, hope, love and peace are what God gives us when we yield our lives to His will.
- Jesus speaks to anyone who would listen.
- We Christians often do not tap into the abundant life God has promised us.
- We must have a right and personal relationship with God through Jesus.
- Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things unseen. Hebrews 11:1
- Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
- Faith is above and beyond reason.
- The power of the Holy Spirit is more powerful than Satan.
- Selfishness is rooted in sin, along with pride and greed.