A Review from Years Past
- Genesis - Adam was right beside Eve as she tasted the fruit.
- Enmity between men and women was placed on earth after the Garden of Eden was closed to Adam and Eve.
- Who is God Talking To?
- Who is Talking?
- Study to show yourself approved unto God.
- Jesus died for our sins and rose with "all" power.
- We, Gentiles are a branch with full promises from God.
- Confess daily.
- Love God with all your heart, soul and mind and love your neighbor as yourself.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- Obey God's word.
Job 13:15 - God might kill me, but I cannot wait. I am going to argue my case with Him.
Topic: "Tough Times Don't Last But Tough People Do!"
- Job was truly tried in fire by Satan but never turned from God.
- We are not exempt from tough times.
- Two errors we make are: 1. Asking "Why me, Lord?" and 2. Being prepared but not ready to a part of persecution or rejection.
- Do we realize that we have a very present help in the Lord?
- Reasons we suffer: 1. Because we are human. 2. To deepen our fellowship with God.
- Our prayers should be aligned with God's will.
- We need a right relationship with God.
- Through tribulation, we finally understand scripture.
- Job was restored by God.
A new member was welcomed to Brown Chapel today. Ms. V. Wilson. We are so happy to have her back in the community and at Brown Chapel AME.