- Paul writes to Colosse and Laodicea to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. They understood God's secret plan which is Christ.
- Christ in us, the hope of glory.
- We are the salt of the earth.
- We die in sin (baptism) and rise in faith and forgiveness.
- Verse 15: In this way, God disarmed the evil rulers and authorities. He shames them publicly by His victory over them on the cross of Christ.
- Verse 20: You have died with Christ and He has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world.....?
- Do not follow false teachings!
For the love of money is at the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.
But you, Timothy, belong to God; so run from all these evil things and follow what is right and good. Pursue a godly life, along with faith, love perseverance and gentleness.
Fight the good fight for what we believe. Hold tightly to the eternal life that God has given you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses.
Topic: It's Not About Money!
Four Things In Ministry of Success
- Flee from worldly things and follow after righteousness. Love, patience and kindness are the way.
- Follow what is right. Be in "hot pursuit" of it.
- Fight against the darkness. Fight the fight of faith.
- Be faithful unto death - Revelation 2:10 -Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.