Study taken from Kay Arthur guide
- Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name = Worship
- Your kingdom come = Allegiance
- Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven = Submission
- Give us this day our daily bread = Petition & Provision
- And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors = Confession & Forgiveness
- And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil = Watchful & Deliverance
- For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever = Worship
Questions to ponder:
- What are we to believe when we come to God in prayer?
- Why are we coming to Him?
- How are we to come to Him?
Subject: "Do The Right Thing"
Listen to a blurb from the sermon