The Seven Dispensations
A Review of Innocence, Conscience and Government. Q&A
- Man was made in God's image
- When Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, Adam was standing beside her
- Adam and Eve attempted to hide from God
- Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden
- Cain killed Abel because Cain's offerings to God were not his best but Abel's was
- God saw the wickedness of the human race
- Noah found favor in the eyes of God
- Noah built an alter to God
- God blessed Noah and his sons.
Philippians 2:1-5 - Therefore if you have any encouragement for being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your won interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset of Christ Jesus.
Subject: "The Mind of Christ" "Let This Mind Be in You That Is In Christ Jesus"
- At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10
- God is not to be mocked.
- Stand firm in all situations.
- Paul wanted unity in the church.
- Be of one accord.
- Uniformity and unity are different. Uniformity means the state of being the same; identical. Unity means the state of being in full agreement.
- Love that doesn't count the cost, that's the way of Jesus.
- Be grounded and rooted in the Word of God.
- The spiritual mind is at peace.
- I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25