- Innocence -Genesis 2:25 - Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.
- The end of Innocence reference - Romans 5:12 - Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned.
- Conscience - Genesis 3:22 - And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
- The end of Conscience reference - Romans 2:15 - They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.
- Government - Genesis 9:5 - And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand and accounting for the life of another human being.
Romans 8:35-36 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Subject: "The Love of God"
- We wrestler not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
- Nothing shall separate us from the love of God. Romans 8:31
- God is love in all.
- We have blessed assurance that God's love will last forever.
- That which has been is what will be. That which is done is what will be done. And there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His might power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:11
- If God is for us, who can be against us" No, in all these we things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:31-39