- We are a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God.
- Do not think anymore of yourself than you should.
- We are many members of one body.
- Love sincerely.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
- If your enemy is hungry, feed him.
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Matthew 11:28-30 v28 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. v29 - Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. v30 - For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Subject: Finding Rest When You're Stressed
- Are you overwhelmed, discouraged, carry a heavy load or worried?
- God offers rest to us.
- Some stress can be healthy, causing positive actions.
- Too much stress, however, causes anxiety or even health issues.
- We should find spiritual rest.
- Jesus says, "I will give you rest."
- Jesus says come to Him - all who are weary, wounded or heavy laden & He will give you rest.
- Walk with Christ - take My yoke upon you. A yoke is a harness but in this case, it is a teachable method of learning about Christ.
- Learn from Christ - Christ is an easy teacher. Be you transformed......all things are made new. Christ wants us to have full knowledge of Him.