- We live in a day and time that has no seasoning.
N = No
C = Class
A = At
A = All
- Jesus has called us to a higher standard.
- We must forgive and to act with the purest of motives.
- There are two roads: the wide road that leads to destruction and the narrow road which leads to life eternal.
- Jesus expects us to transform the world.
- Impurity is thrown out.
- Christians are to be authentic, pure and genuine.
- Be a living example of serving the true and living God.
- Do not allow the world to dilute your authenticity.
- Do not become a hypocrite.
- Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye make clean the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excesses. Matthew 23:25
- Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.
- We should be a positive influence to our families, friends, communities and the world.
- Unless salt is brought to contact with something unsalted, it has not effect.
- When salt becomes invisible, it has a visible effect.
- Salt influences the flavor of things.
- Are you effective or just sitting in the shaker?
- We are the salt of the earth and today is the day of salvation.