2. Trying to be saved by keeping the law and being saved by grace are two different approaches. Christ cannot help us if we are trying to save ourselves by following the law. All we need to do is accept His gracious gift through faith.
3. We are saved by faith not by deeds.
4. Christians should not be slaves to sin, because they are free to do right and to glorify God through loving service to others.
5. Beware of destroying one another.
6. Being led by the Holy Spirit involves the desire to hear, the readiness to obey God's Word, and the sensitivity to discern between our feelings and His promptings.
7. The fruit of the Spirit is the spontaneous work of the Holy Spirit in us.
8. God is interested in every part of our lives, not just the spiritual part.