The Women's Day Conference got off to a wonderful start with a breakfast meet & greet where ladies received their schedules for the day, a take away gift bag and their name tags.
Introduction and Welcome
On behalf of Pastor & Mrs. Baggett and the Brown Chapel Family, the ladies were welcomed to the Women's Day Conference, in hopes that they would walk away with full spirits, light hearts and bolstered minds to continue God's Word in their lives.
At 9:00 AM - Mrs. Tonya Lewis spoke about the tools in her toolbox. Some points to take away:
- Discernment ( 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.
- Prayer - Align yourself in the will of God.
- Hebrews 12:14 - Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.
- Ecclesiastes 3:4 - There's a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
- Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself also in the Lord; and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
- Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
At 10:00 AM - Ms. Rhonda Lawton spoke about the tools in her toolbox. Some points to take away:
- Proverbs 30:5 - "Every Word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
- John 4:24 - God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.
- 1 Corinthians 4:20 - For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.
- Luke 1:37 - Fro nothing will be impossible with God.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.
- Mark 14:36 - God's will be done.
- Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us.
- John 1:12 - Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave right to become children of God.
- John 15:5 - I am the vine; you are the branches.
- Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His might power.
- Galatians 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
- Philippians 4:11 - I am content with whatever circumstances.
- 1 Peter 1:23 - For you have been born again, not of perishable see, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring Word of God.
- Luke 8:11 - The see is the Word of God.
- John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- Psalm 119:105 - Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, a light onto my path.
- Isaiah 40:8 - The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God endures forever.
- Matthew 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My Words will never pass away.
- John 1:14 - The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.
- First know that we all have a sin nature. This happened before "we" were born, as result of what Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Eden.
- The Law cannot save us but God's grace can and does.
- Salvation is not a feeling!!
- Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Colossians 2:6-7 - So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
- We should develop deep roots in the Word with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is in each and every one of us!!!
- God allowed His Son to die for our sins and raised Him with all power to show us His power, His grace and His love for us.
- We are saints, highly exalted.
- Colossians 3:1-6 - Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.
12 Noon - Lunch was served; announcements made and then the Benediction.