Rev. Raymond Bryant spoke from Philippians 2:1-4
Philippians 2 (1) If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, (2) Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. (3) Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. (4) Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Matthew 6 (14) For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: (15) But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to hem that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and our...
Justification by faith through grace (Romans 5:1-16
We will run out of sins before God runs out of His Grace - meaning God will never stop caring and loving us.
God looks at us through Jesus.
We all are need of forgiveness.
When we are called by God, it is non-negotiable!
- A Personal Call - 1 Timothy 1:12, 2:7; 2 Timothy 1:11
- A sacrificial Call - Luke 14:26-27, 33
- A Discipleship Call - Matthew 10:38-39, 16:24-25; Mark 8:34; John 21:19
- A Serving Call - Matthew 23:25-28
- A Call Of Suffering - 2 Timothy 3:12
- A Call to Excellence - Malachi 1:6-10; Psalm 29:1-2
- A Call To Be An Example - 2 Thessalonians 3:7-9
- Realized Through Human Instrumentality - Acts 13:1-3, 26:16-19
- Realized Through Reading & Meditating On God's Word - Psalm 1:1-3
- Realized Through A Crisis Experience - Isaiah 6:1-8
- Realized Through Living A Totally Committed Life - Romans 12:1-6
- Includes A Dynamic Study Life - 2 Timothy 2:15
- Includes a Dynamic Prayer Life - Colossians 4:12; Mark 6:46
- Includes A Dynamic Faith Life - Hebrews 11
- Includes A Dynamic Holy Life - 1 Timothy 3:1-14
- Impact Is To Be Felt In The Church's Outreach To The Body of Christ & The World For God - Ephesians 4:11-16
- Discipline - 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
- Discernment - Acts 6:3
- Dedication 1 Corinthians 4:2
- Decision - Hebrews 11:24-27
- Dependence - 1 Kings 3:5-10
- Dignity 1 Timothy 3:1-13
- Dreams - Joel 2:28
- Must Consistently participate in three areas of church responsibility (growing, serving & giving)
- Must be passionate
- Must be available
- Must have a spirit of excellence
- Limitless possibilities: God is not as interested in our origins as He is in our obedience - Numbers 14:6-10
- God can use you despite your past - Acts 22:1-21
- God can use you despite others
- Have a willing spirit: God gives assignments to those who have the character to handle them - Exodus 24:12-13
- Be a good assistant - Numbers 11:24-28
- Focus on the Kingdom of God rather than on a career
- Be humble; find joy in serving
- Participate in prayer time at least 15 minutes prior to Sunday morning service
- Attend Weekly Bible Study