The "good news" is that Gentiles are equal to the Jews.
Gentiles have endless treasures available to them in Christ.
Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come fearlessly into God's presence, assured of His glad welcome.
Be rooted in love because God is love.
God is more than enough!
Glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.
(39) One of the criminals hanging beside Him scoffed, "So you're the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself - and us, too, while you're at it!"
(40) But the other criminal protested, "Don't you fear God even when you are dying?
(41) We deserve to die for our evil deeds, but this man hasn't done anything wrong."
(42) Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom."
(43) And Jesus replied, "I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise."