1. God sent His Son so that we may never be slaves again.
2. We are free of the law because of Jesus the Christ.
3. 4:27 - "Rejoice, o childless woman!
Break forth into loud and joyful song,
even though you never gave birth to a child.
For the woman who could bear no children
now has more than all the other women!"
4. Grace and faith are greater than the law.
5. Jesus said, "I give you a new commandment. Love you one another."
Four types of soil
1. foot path - eaten by bird
2. shallow soil - no nourishment
3. seeds fall among thorns - choked out
4. good soil - fertile, productive, yielding 30 to 60 to even 100 times
Parable - brief narrative story told with earthly analogies to illustrate a spiritual truth speak.
13:9 - Anyone who is willing to hear should listen and understand - meaning human ears hear many sounds but there is a deeper kind of listening that results in spiritual understanding. We should honestly seek God's will to hear and understand what we are hearing.