Disobedience to God is not tolerated - "Repent"
Run from idolatry
We are one body with God
An idol can be anything so be very careful.....Know the Word of God
Temptation is the tool of the enemy
The mature Christian know that (1 Cor. 10:26) For the earth is the Lord's and everything in it.
(1 Cor. 10:31) Whatever you eat or drink or do, do all to the glory of God.
We know how David slew Goliath, with a smooth stone and his sling but by God's hand. How do you face and slay your giants?
Do not concern yourselves with hair (long or short), clothing and others niceties.
The eating and drinking of bread and wine reminds us and announces the death of Christ until His coming again. Be of one min when partaking of the bread and wine.
Be a doer of the Word
Suggestions to employ.
1. Submit ourselves to God...giving all praises to God. Be subject to God and obey Him. Position ourselves for a blessing.
2. Resist Satan and he will flee.
3. Draw near to God....through prayer; communicate with God; reading the Word; meditate; be like-minded with God and repent daily.
4. Cleanse your heart....restore, renew yourselves by confessions both of what we do and think.
5. Humble yourself in the sight of God.
September 25 - October 2, 2010.
Smith Chapel A.M.E. Church 2406 Childs Street, Dallas, TX
Rev. Darrell G. Caldwell, Sr.