- God will one day judge the living and the dead
- (Acts 10:42) And he ordered us to preach everywhere and to testify that Jesus is ordained of God to be the judge of all - the living and the dead.
- Preach the Word of God in season and out of season.
- There will come a time when people will no longer listen to right teaching.
- The truth will be rejected.
- Christians should keep a clear mind in every situation.
- Christians remember, we have eternal life.
- As Paul looked back on his life, he could see that he had been faithful to God's will.
- The news has become popularized
- We hear about terror all over
- If you are weary, wounded and sad, in Him you can find a resting place.
We have not because we ask not.
2. The promises of God - God is the true promise keeper.
He promised never to leave us.
He can do exceeding, abundantly, above all.......
God will supply all my needs.
The earth is the Lord's.......
God is our strength.
3. Performers for God - God inhabits the praises of His people.
Do the work that God calls us to do.